Patients who wish to have professionals take care of their teeth whitening needs can benefit from In Office Whitening treatments. In Office Whitening takes from 40-60 minutes depending upon the method used. Lake Pointe Dental offers Zoom® and Opalescence Boost® systems to patients for safe, effective and convenient whitening at the clinic.
Trusted by millions of dentists globally, Zoom® is perhaps the quickest and simplest way of getting a brilliant smile that becomes the centre of attention everywhere. The greatest advantage of selecting Zoom as your desired teeth whitening system is the fact that it offers variable intensity settings which can easily be customized based on the comfort level of the patient.
Some of the most prominent benefits of choosing Zoom include:
- Easy and entirely safe to use
- Highly efficient
- Includes desensitizing agents that effectively reduce sensitivity that may occur during or after the procedure
- Protects the outmost layer, or the enamel of the teeth
- Variable intensity adjustment feature
- Offers excellent whitening up to 8 shades
- Performed at the clinic by professionals during a single visit which generally takes less than an hour
Opalescence Boost® is a trusted name in remarkable teeth whitening. Within an hour, patients can get picture perfect, celebrity smiles with complete elimination of discoloration and stains. If you wish to have your teeth whitened by professionals during the day for an event later in the evening, Opalescence Boost is ideal for you.
The prominent features of teeth whitening by Opalescence Boost include:
- Specialized chemically activated whitening system
- Total duration: 40-60 minutes
- Contains Fluoride and Potassium Nitrate that offer excellent caries protection and strengthening of the enamel
- Ultra convenient and comfortable owing to its chemical activate nature; no harsh light is required to achieve ideal results
- Offers dramatic results and transformation once the procedure is complete
- Performed by skilled professionals at the clinic
- Helps in improving overall oral health